2.1. Loading points of interest
Load the points of interest file onto the GPS by following the instructions below:
1. After installing Smart St Desktop on the computer, run the application to import the previously downloaded and saved points files
2. Before starting, it is necessary to connect the GPS to the computer using a USB cable. This will enable synchronisation. Once the GPS is synchronised, select the map option points of interest will open the Smart ST points of interest edito.
3. Select the open text file option or click on the toolbar icon (). Browse the directory until you find where the POI .csv files have been saved.
4. Select the relevant files from the list that appears (csv files).
5. Once the file option has been selected, it should be saved to the device by clicking on the icon that looks like a PDA()
6. On the above screen, you can indicate whether the point of interest is active and the alert type. You can select the icon visibility level. This is done by clicking on the button that has an ellipsis and looking for the file with the .bmp extension.
7. Once the dialogue box is accepted you must enter the name under which the file will saved on the device.
8. Once the new POI are saved, you can close the application and disconnect the GPS from the computer with the USB cable.
2.2. Viewing points of interest
Despois de cargados os puntos de interese, estes poderán visualizarse no dispositivo Navman GPS de maneira rápida e sinxela